Frontiers in Bioscience (FBS) is is a Nonprofit organization dedicated to fostering science, education and research. FBS was launched in 1996 as the first electronic medical journal and for this reason was indexed from the outset by the National Library of Medicine and received the 501 (c)(3) status from Internal Revenue Service in 1998. FBS is now recognized as a platinum organization as one of the top 0.5% of Non-profit organizations among 1.5 million Non-profit corporations that are assessed and indexed by Guidestar. GuideStar is one of the first central sources of information on U.S. Non-profits and is the world’s largest source of information about Non-profit organizations. Frontiers in Bioscience provides a platform for exchange of scientific information and other scientific assets and allows such exchange to take place freely among investigators, scientists, physicians and their colleagues, peers and patients. For its operation, the Frontiers in Bioscience obtains funds from publication, subscription, custom orders, sales, charitable donations, fund raising and investment.
· Science, Medicine Biology, Disease, Patient, Doctor, Physician, Database, Gene, Gene Knockout, Atlas, Embryo, Human, Mouse, Xenopus, Embryology, Pathology, Tumor, Cancer, Diagnosis, Treatment, Restriction Enzyme, Amino Acid, Elements, Heart, Anatomy, Apoptosis, Behavioral Science, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biology, Biophysics, Bioremediation, Biotechnology, Cancer, Cardiology, Cell , Cell Biology, Cell Membrane, Chemistry, Cognition, Cognitive Science, Computer Science, Computing, Cytokine, Development, Developmental Biology, Earth Science, Electrophysiology, Endocrinology, Bioengineering, Environmental Science, Epidemiology, Evolution, Gene Regulation, Gene Therapy, Genetic Engineering, Genetics, Genomics, Genome, Growth Factor, HIV, Hormone, Immunology, Informatics, Kinase, Life Science, Marine Science, Materials Science, Mathematics, Medicine, Mercury, Microbiology, Molecular Biology, Morphology, Neurobiology, Neuroscience, Neurotransmitter, Nucleus, Numerical Methods, Numerical Simulations, Oncology, Optics, Pathology, Peptide, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacology, Physical Sciences, Physics, Physiology, Protein, Psychology, Receptor, Science Careers, Science Education, Science Employment, Science Jobs, Science Journal, Science News, Science Online, Science Policy, Science Signal Transduction, Science Stories, Science Techniques, Scientific Careers, Scientific Information, Scientific Jobs, Signal Transduction, Spectroscopy, Steroid, Structural Biology, Toxicology, Universe, Veterinary Science, Virology, Sound, Encyclopedia, Bioscience, DNA, RNA, Protein, Genetic Code, Clinical data.
· Scientists, Physicians, Patients, Medical Students, Residents, Fellows, Pharmacists, Biologists, Nurses.
· Frontiers in Bioscience (FBS) is dedicated to teaching, education and research. Frontiers in Bioscience publishes all t ypes of scholarly work from scientists across the globe including databases, images, documents, text, video, audio and video, podcasts, blog, post, wiki, jobs, conferences, and enables research, collaboration and sharing of laboratory assets across the globe. Scientists can join this platform and use their own dashboard which is enriched with a variety of research tools to use for their personal needs and publish their scholarly work across the diversity of available platforms. Moreover, the scientists can magnetize their assets, their labs, and their expertise using their own free dashboard.
· Publisher Name: Frontiers in Bioscience
· Homepage: www.bioscience.org
· Registration: Copyright and Trademark
· D-U-N-S Number: 084818389
· North American Industry Classification System Number (NAICS): 611710
· Standard Industrial Classification Number (SIC) :
· E-mail: email@example.com
· Address: 16471 Scientific Way, Irvine, CA 92657
· Country: USA
· Editor-in-Chief: Siamak Tabibzadeh, MD
· Coverage: All fields of biology and medicine
· Review process: All documents, and other assets are subject to review before they are published
· Abbrev. title: Front Biosci
· Former titles: None
· Language: English
· Publishing schedule: Frontiers in Bioscience publishes throughout the year
· Lead times: 1 day
· Circulation: >400,000/year
· Circulation Range: >400,000/year
· Circulation in UK/Europe: 25%
· Circulation in North America: 60%
· Circulation in Japan: 1%
· Acceptance criteria (regular issues): Score>75
· Acceptance rate (regular issues): 30%
· Acceptance rate (supplements): 30%
· Frontiers in Bioscience is made for use by scientists across the globe. These services will be periodically improved in their numbers and functionalities.
· FBS strives to assist scientists and science industries deliver their messages or missions of their laboratory or business to thousands of other scientists and decision-makers in universities and commercial and non-commercial and non-profit organizations around the globe. FBS integrates the art of science publication with a diverse array of information, tools and techniques.
• There is an average of over 500,000 readers exposed to your message.
• 72% of users have been in molecular medicine
• 91.7% of users find the information in Frontiers in Bioscience helpful in their scientific path
• 78% users spend 30 minutes or more reading contents of the Frontiers in Bioscience
· "Frontiers in Bioscience" is the trademark of Frontiers in Bioscience, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright © 1996-Present to the "Frontiers in Bioscience" by Dr S. Tabibzadeh. No parts of this platform may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the editorial office of "Frontiers in Bioscience."
· The contents of Frontiers in Bioscience are copyrighted. All reproductions of content require permission to be submitted to the editorial office of the Frontiers in Bioscience. All rights regarding the reproduction of manuscripts, illustrations, and other materials presented in "Frontiers in Bioscience" are reserved and protected by the laws governing the copyright laws. The copyright laws provide exclusive right for reproduction and distribution of published materials. Apart from any personal use or for the purpose of review as permitted by the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act of 1988, this publication may not be reproduced, stored on microfilm or other electronic, optical or magnetic media or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without prior written permission of the Editorial Office of "Frontiers in Bioscience" in accordance with the terms of the licences issued by the Copyright Licensing agency. However, all individuals are free to access the information in this journal and print it for their personal use. The content of the journal should not be duplicated for purposes other than for personal use. For other uses, please contact the editorial office. The content of this journal or its individual components may not be altered or sold.
PERMISSIONS FOR USE AND REPRODUCTION
· Submit your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Frontiers in Bioscience grants permission to all authors, readers and third parties of educational nature to reproduce and use published material and online resources as part of another scholarly publication or entity. This permission is granted free of charge provided that:
· There is no charge, submission fee, royalty, honorarium, or any other monetary rewards for the use of the figure by the author, user, website, publisher, organizer or any other entity using the material.
· The material is properly credited by including citing the source within the text or legend and including the full citation of the article in the reference section of educational material. When available, the DOI link should also be provided. If reproduced in CD format, the reference should be included in the same page that the material is included. If reproduced on a Website, the reference should be linked to the article published in the Frontiers in Bioscience. Users who do not know the URL of the link can request it by providing the citation in an email to email@example.com.
· If used online, the free use should be for a timeline not longer than 1 year. The educational use includes, for example, the use of a figure, table or text in a presentation, another article, a book chapter, newsletter, thesis, dissertations, classroom material, academic course, academic conference material, training material or posting of an abstract on a website. If your use complies with the above guideline, you do not need to obtain permission from Frontiers in Bioscience for the use of material. However, if in doubt or if the use does not comply with the above guideline, please proceed below to provide the use of the item.
· If the use of the material does not fall within the guidelines provided above (as "educational use"), then, the use requires a license and payment of an assessed fee. The license enables the user to reproduce the material. If your use falls within this category, please provide the following:
· Name of publisher Name of requester Citation of manuscript Figure number Table Text Tel Email Use Number of use Electronic use Print Is product for sale. If yes Value of product Number of product
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST, PUBLICATION ETHICS AND MALPRACTICE STATEMENT
· FBS complies with guideline provided by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE)(2011, March 7), Code of Conduct and Best-Practice, and Guidelines for Journal Editors.
· Full Text HTML with links, PDF, Images, Videos, Audios, 3D models
· We currently offer the following services; publishing articles, advertisements, blogs, news, podcasts, posts, jobs, images, videos, sounds, conferences, as well as magnetizing and sale of your products and services. Registration is required in order to use these services. Register as a provider if you intend to use such services to monotize your laboratory. If you intend to merely use the offered services, please register as a requester and then use your dashboard to use the services.
· The users can upload the content for self use, share them with their colleagues or make them public. The public sharing feature requires approval of the Frontiers in Bioscience to insure that only the appropriate scientific contents are published. We highly recommend that you publish your ideas, hypothesis, scientific conclusions and provide supporting evidence for your views.
· Providers can use the services of FBS for monotization of their assets such as sales of used equipments or materials, and offer their expertise for editing grants, papers or other assets of their laboratories to others. The providers can provide assistance to other scientists for performance of certain experiments and tests that require highly skilled technical expertise, make available to others special constructs and laboratory reagents, special experimental animals, or rare reagents and samples. The providers may provide such items on a collaborative basis or for a fee that they will receive.
GATEWAYS AND DASHBOARDS
· We provide you with gateways that lists our platforms in a publicly available dashboard. Users can freely access the Frontiers in Bioscience. Once you register, you will gain access to a private dashboard that allows you to mark your calendar for special events, save your contacts and send mass E-mails, store your notes, contacts, images, videos, sounds, databases, scientific articles, presentations, lectures, grants and patents and maintain them privately or share them with peers and collaborators or with the public. The public dashboard also provides free access to databases on aging, senescence, RGomics, and references. The self-publishing make it possible for scientists to use the tools to publish a host of items that are useful to their laboratory and its staff. Moreover, such items can be maintained privately or be shared with a group of collaborators or provide them freely to the public. The items currently in the public and private dashboards are listed below
• Aging and senescence
• Private dashboard
• Scientists profiles
• Send Emails
• Sales (monotize Your Lab)
• Shared items
• Make a Payment
AGING AND SENESCENCE
• Calorie Restriction
• Diet Restriction
• Life Extension
• Acids and Alkali
• Acid Base Indicators
• Aging and Senescence
• Amino Acids
• Amniotic Fluid
• Blood Chemistry
• Buffer Mixtures
• Cell Animations
• Cell Image Gallery
• Cell Mentor
• Cell Spnapshots
• Cell Video Archives
• Cerebrospinal Fluid
• Gastric Fluid
• Gene Nomenclature
• Genetic Code
• Greek Alphabet
• Heart EKGs
• Heart Sounds
• Hematologic Indicators
• Human CDs
• Human Non-CDs
• Ideal Weights and Heights
• Mouse Primers
• Pediatric Reference Values
• Periodic Table
• Physiologic Solutions
• Restriction Enzymes
• Seminal Fluid Indicators
• SI Based Units
• SI Derived Units
• Species Abbreviations
• Stool Indicators
• Sweat Indicators
• Synovial Fluid Indicators
• Temperature Conversions
• Tris Buffer
• Tumor Atlas
• Urine Indicators
• Weights and Measures
• Signaling (Normal)
• Signaling (Disease)
• Vital Links
• Windows and Google Commands
· When you register, the information might be stored so that you can visit your page(s) again. You store information in your page and you can keep the information private or share them with peers or the public. You can not store information that are objectionable to others.
· If you upload and share images from your dashboard, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the Website can download and extract any location data from images that you make publicly available on the WebSite.
· If you leave a comment on our dashboard you, may opt-in to saving your name, email address and Website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. If you have an account and you log in to your dashboard, you can determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, cookies may save your login information of your browser and your screen display choices. Login cookies help you to access the pages without the requirement to login again. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie might be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited.
Embedded content from other Websites
· We do not share data that you keep private. The only data that are shared by you are those that you wish to share with your peers or make them public. Thus, you control the data that you wish others to see.
How long we retain your data
· Data are retained indefinitely unless you delete them or this site is no longer operative. For users who register at this site, personal information are stored in your dashboard profile. All users can see, edit, or delete such information at any time. WebSite administrators can also see and edit the information.
What rights you have over your data
· If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to delete your data. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. We do not share, distribute, or provide your information to any other entity or third party unless requested by a US court.
Where do we send your data
· The information that you store are not sent or shared with others unless you make them public. In this case the information will be visible to others.
How we protect your data
· We store the information on servers and back up such data so in case of emergency they can be restored.
What data breach procedures we have in place
· We have installed programs that prevent others to gain access to your data and remove malicious codes. These programs monitor the traffic and prevent access to data.
What decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
· All data must be approved by you before they are shared with your peers or the public.