|[Frontiers in Bioscience 1, f1-5, January 1, 1996]|
SONOHYSTEROGRAPHIC IMAGING OF THE ENDOMETRIAL CAVITYA Parsons, A. Hill, and D. Spicer
University of South Florida, 4 Columbia Drive, Tampa, FL 33606
2. Cullinan JA, Fleischer AC, Kepple DM, Arnold AL: Sonohysterography: A technique for endometrial evaluation. Radiographics 15, 501-514, 1995.
3. Bonilla-Musoles F, Simon C, Serra V, Sampaio M, Pellicer A: An assesment of hysterosalpingosonography (HSSG) as a diagnostic tool for uterine cavity defects in tubal patency. J Clin Ultrasound 20, 175-181, 1992
4. Goldstein SR: Use of ultrasonohysterography for triage of perimenopausal patients with unexplained uterine bleeding. Am J Obstet Gynecol 170, 565-570, 1994
5. Randolph JR, Ying YK, Maier DB, Schmidt CL, Riddick KH: Comparison of real-time ultrasonography, hysertosalpingography and laparoscopy/hysteroscopy in the evaluation of the uterine abnormalities and tubal patency. Fertil Steril 46, 828-832, 1986
6. Mitri FF, Andronikou AD, Perpinyal S, Hofmeyer GJ, Sonnendecker EW: Clinical comparison of sonographic hydrotubation and hysterosalpingography. Br J Obstet Gynecol 98, 1031-1036, 1991